HOW'S THE WEATHER DOWN THERE, SWEETIE?
Have you ever seen a couple with a ridiculous height difference? Many celebrity women seem to specialize in dating men who are significantly taller than them. Here are some celebrity couples who have a crazy height difference.
- Shaquille O'Neal (7'1) and Nicole "Hoopz" Alexander (5'2)
- Kris Humphries (6'9) and Kim Kardashian (5'3)
- Wladimir Klitschko (6'6") and ex-girlfriend Hayden Panettiere (5'1")
- Jessica Simpson (5'2") and Eric Johnson (6'3")
- Isla Fisher (5'3") and Sasha Baron Cohen (6'3")
- Jada Pinkett Smith (5') and Will Smith (6'2")
- Fergie (5'4") and Josh Duhamel (6'4")
- Kristen Bell (5'1") and Dax Shephard (6'2")
- Amy Poehler (5'2") and Will Arnett (6'2")
- Eva Longoria (5') and ex-husband Tony Parker (6'2")
- Christina Ricci (5') and ex-fiance Owen Benjamin (6'6")
- Reese Witherspoon (5'2") and former boyfriend Jake Gyllenhaal (6')
- Carmen Electra (5'2") and ex-husband Dennis Rodman (6'7")
- Eliza Dushku (5' ") and Rick Fox (6'7")
The 9 Best Things to Say to a Guy You Just Met from msn.com
At a club: "I dare you to show me your moonwalk."
To a guy, completing a dare is as mandatory as applying deodorant in the morning. Moonwalk, Macarena, or The Dougie he's going to do it. When he makes a complete clown out of himself, you'll be there to swoop in and save him from his two left feet.
At a restaurant bar: "They have the best nachos here. Ever tried 'em?"
If they don't serve nachos, choose another item like pizza or wings. Best case he agrees with you and you decide to share a plate. Worst case he disagrees and you flirtatiously fight. It's a win-win line that will have any guy eating off of your plate.
At a friend's party: "I wanted to talk to you the second I got here but no one introduced me so I'm introducing myself."
Men are attracted to confident women, he'll think the fact you had the chutzpah to approach him is hot. Some guys like to make the first move, but that doesn't mean they're not pleasantly surprised when a woman does the legwork.
At the laundromat: "I'm bored, what do you normally do when your underwear's drying?"
Guys are extremely visual creatures, even though you mentioned his underwear he's automatically thinking about yours. So basically you've got him hooked and even if your only awesome suggestion is a quick round of 'Fruit Ninja' on your phone.
At the park: "Any ideas on how to turn this blanket into a Twister board? I really want to play."
This shows a guy that you're fun, playful, and energetic all in one quick line. He'll be curious to see what other crazy thoughts you dream up next.
At a baseball game: "I bet you a post game drink that (insert player's name) will hit a home run this inning."
There's nothing like a harmless wager to get 'em going. He'll probably raise the stakes and turn the drink into a shot and spend the rest of the game talking to you. Even if that player doesn't hit a home run, that line just scored you an after game date.
At the gym: "You look like you know your way around this place, where's that machine that works your glutes?"
By saying to him he knows his way around the weight room you're telling him he looks buff and manly. In return he'll be more than willing to help you find whatever machine you're looking for and probably a whole lot more too.
On the beach: "I bet you're wondering how I avoid tan lines."
After that comment, that's all that will be on his mind as long as you're laying next to him. If it's up to him, you'll stay right there talking to him at least until you give up your secret about being a spray tan addict.